Sunday, August 11, 2013

YouTube Channel

 
I decided to open a separate youtube account for just our homeschooling videos. I like to set up "safe channels" where I know my kids won't click on anything inappropriate because I viewed the videos first. There are so many great educational videos on youtube. I've used it for years to learn different art and artisan techniques, as well as technical info for the business aspect of our art. Now, I'm discovering the many talented and generous videographers who are sharing their expertise on various educational subjects, as well as fun music for youngsters. I may even share some of our own art and music videos once I get everything squared away for our homeschooling year.

Just click on the youtube icon if you'd like to view the playlists I've set up. And feel free to share any great homeschooling/educational youtube videos you know of in the comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment